Goals without proper plans & execution are just wish lists. So, let’s make yours is a reality
- Be honest with yourself and ask yourself “Are you ready to make a change? If you are not ready - it is very difficult to stick with the changes, especially when obstacles arise. There is a time and a place for it all; you need to be ready to make a change
- If you are ready - write down what do you want to improve in your career/life? Write a list and prioritize from most important to least important.
- Under each one, write down why you want to take this step. What will you gain from this? How will you feel when you reach it?
- Imagine yourself achieving - spend a few moments here, close your eyes and imagine having achieved that goal
- Reflect on where you are now - and what do you need to do to reach those goals? What obstacles do you foresee - and how can you minimize those?
- What do you need to do each day/week/month to work and make progress (progress is key word here) to get you closer to your goals?
Usually achieving a new goal requires us to become someone we have yet to be - often it goes hand in hand when it comes to change - it requires for us to be better versions of ourselves - to push ourselves past our comfort zones and be disciplined at accomplishing our steps towards our goals.
Now, get to work!
If you need help with your job search strategy & getting results, schedule a call with me and let's have a chat - Calendly