🟧 Want to grow your career? Consistency in what you do to grow your career, baby steps.
- Where do you wish to grow into? What are your career aspirations?
- Where are you now and where do you want to be? What are the gaps that you have in order to get to your next step?
- What actions do you need to do daily/week/monthly to make progress (baby steps) to get to that next level?
- What habits and routines do you need to adjust?
- WHO do you need to become to be a person in that position you are aspiring to?
🟧 Want to build a personal brand? Consistency in your interactions, knowledge sharing, and adding value to your network.
- How do you add value to those around you? What do you give? Or do you only take? (hint: you want to give give give more than take or ask)
- How are you building and maintaining relationships that make you better?
- Are you positioning your personal brand effectively to your network? Do you people know that you do, why you do it, and what makes you unique in your industry?
- How are you making sure that what you say matches what you do and showing up as your genuine self?
🟧 Want to change careers? Consistency in exploring, experimenting until you create a career you enjoy.
- If you are not sure what is next for you in your career, start by having conversations with people who are doing things that you might be interested in, something that gets you curious? Reach out to people on LinkedIn – most will be willing to share their career story – it is all about how you approach it/ wording matters here.
- Connect with people from all over the world using platforms such as LunchClub.(ping me if you need an invite link).
- Connect with fellow alumni, ex-colleagues, school friends, friends of friends, etc. Spend some time to explore all the different network that can offer you their career stories. You might just learn something that you never considered before, hear a new avenue for a career, and generally just gain further insights about various career paths.
🟧 Want to get healthy? Consistency in daily habits - quality sleep, whole food, and exercise.
- Go back to basic – audit your sleep, exercise, and eating habits. Read more on this topic at this link where I elaborate on each one – might just change everything for you!
Stop looking for magic formulas to achieve your goals – keep it simple – keep it consistent and watch how everything changes.
I leave you with one of my favorite quotes.
“Hard choices, easy life. Easy choices, hard life.” - Jerzy Gregorek
Want to get in touch to see how I can help you with the above? Book me in for an intro Zoom chat via Calendly.